We’ll Make Sure Your Home Is Cozy and Your Hot Water Is on Tap!
Ahh, date nights. Remember those? Maybe you and your significant other headed for a cozy booth in your favorite restaurant. Or perhaps you shared a bucket of popcorn while enjoying the latest flick at the movie theater. Sadly, for many of us, those romantic nights are on hold due to the ongoing pandemic.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a little romance this Valentine’s Day—or any day. You just need to think outside the box while still staying safe. So, we’ve created a list of date nights you can experience right inside your home! Here’s a heads up: Two of them require lots of hot water so make sure your water heater is up for the task! If not, we’re the team you can rely on to repair or replace water heaters in White Lake and throughout our service area.
Here are just a few ideas for an at-home date night:
1. Game night. From challenging strategy games to fun fantasies, there are tons of great two-person game options available—no matter what your interest. Games are a unique way of seeing how your partner ticks. Make the evening super fun by preparing some of your favorite snacks and a refreshing beverage.
2. Your love story. Revisit how you met, what your first impressions of each other were and what qualities and quirks caused you to fall in love. Re-enact your first date by cooking the same meal, watching the same movie or asking the same questions you did on that very first magical night.
3. Bubble bath. Here’s one where the hot water comes into play. Set the mood with candles, your favorite finger foods and a bit of the bubbly. Then fill the tub with your favorite bubble bath and enjoy!
4. Indoor picnic. Choose some of your favorite picnic foods and spend time in the kitchen together preparing them. Then, spread a checkered tablecloth on the living room floor and indulge.
5. Couples night—COVID style. Schedule a game night, wine and cheese party or other get together on Zoom with one or two couples that you’ve enjoyed going out with in the past.
6. Spa night. This one takes the luxury bubble bath—and hot water use— to an even higher level of pampering by including facials and massages.
7. Dance party. Whether it’s an old-fashioned record player or a new streaming service, listen to your favorite music and dance the night away.
8. Campfire date. If you have a fire pit, plan an evening outdoors snuggling under a blanket and toasting marshmallows for s’mores. Too cold? Move your date inside next to the fireplace.
9. Movie or TV show marathon. Choose a favorite genre, actor/actress, topic, movie saga or TV series and binge the night away. Include foods and drinks that complement the theme you’ve chosen.
10. Travel night. Select an interesting location and plan activities that revolve around its food, culture, music and more. The possibilities are endless.
Choose the Partner That Will Never Let You Down
At Matheson Heating, Air & Plumbing, our goal is to provide you with heating, cooling, indoor air quality and plumbing services that you fall in love with every single time we meet. We’re the experts you can rely on for meticulous heating installations, heating repairs, heating maintenance and more. Schedule your next appointment by calling 248.277.5762 or contacting us on the web.