Our Ductless Cooling, Heating Systems Will Improve Your Productivity
Working from home creates its own unique set of challenges, especially when the room you’re forced to use for your home office is too cold or too hot. At Matheson Heating, Air & Plumbing, we have a solution to your problem: our reliable, affordable ductless heating and cooling systems! With these compact units, controlling the temperature in your home office is a breeze!
We’re also the team you can rely on for all of your heating, cooling, plumbing and indoor air quality needs—from residential AC replacement in Hartland to indoor air quality services in West Bloomfield.
Is It Cold in Here? Or Is It Just Me?
To accommodate the needs of others in your household while providing yourself with a quiet place to work, you may have turned your sunroom, garage, bonus room, attic or basement into your home office. But now you’re huddled under the covers and rubbing your hands for warmth! And you’re worried about how hot and muggy this space will become once the temperatures climb.
No worries! Our ductless heat pumps and air conditioning systems from Carrier are versatile and easy to install in just about any room. They’re attractively designed, too, so you don’t need a lot of space, and the impact on your office décor will be minimal. We offer ductless heat pumps that handle both your heating and cooling needs as well as ductless air conditioners designed solely for cooling. Our experienced technicians can help you determine the right choice and the perfect model for your unique space, comfort needs and budget.
75-Plus Years Is Nothing to Sneeze At
We’ve also got the experience—75-plus years to be exact—to guarantee a seamless installation. We’re perfectionists who aim to please. We’ll answer all of your questions and return whenever you need us for thorough maintenance inspections and tune-ups.
Let’s All Be Careful Out There
We’d also like to offer the following tips (courtesy of the Mayo Clinic) for establishing smart working-from-home practices that will help you avoid back pain and other health issues.
- Sit up straight. It turns out that your mother was right. Sitting up straight with your feet flat on the floor in an ergonomically friendly chair helps prevent back, neck and shoulder pain. If you don’t have the right kind of chair, use a pillow between your back and the chair for lumbar support.
- Adjust the lights. Poor lighting can cause strain on your eyes.
- Pay close attention to your wrists. When your wrists are bent up or down, it can cause nerve damage.
- Keep the computer screen at arm’s length. The ideal location is at least 20 inches from your eyes.
- Use phone headsets or earphones if possible. Cradling your phone between your neck and shoulder can cause pain.
- Stay away from those chips! We understand. You’re stressed. But this is no time to indulge in unhealthy snacking. It’s just not good for you or your waistline.
- Get up and move. Exercise is good for your physical and mental health.
We’re Here for All of Your Essential HVAC Needs
You’re essential to us! We are determined to remain essential for you. You can count on Matheson for heating, cooling and IAQ services. We’re also the company to call—248.277.5762—when you need a professional plumber in South Lyon. Best wishes for your health and safety, from our team to yours.