You’ll be Amazed by How Many Ways You Can Save
When we count our blessings on Thanksgiving Day or any day, most of us probably don’t include our hot water heater. Well, we’re here to tell you that you probably should because there are plenty of reasons to be thankful for this hardworking appliance when it cranks out gallon after gallon of reliable piping hot water.
At Matheson Heating, Air & Plumbing, we’ve witnessed far too many households go into panic mode when the hot water heater suddenly stops working. We’re the exceptional water heater replacement company that families in South Michigan have come to know and trust. We’re also the go-to contractor for hot water maintenance and repairs.
Do you have a standard water heater with a tank? You might want to consider replacing it with a tankless model. Here’s why: Even hot water heaters with large tanks can run out of hot water unexpectedly, especially when several fixtures are relying on the same water heater. It can happen when you’re in the middle of a shower, the washing machine is busy cleaning your clothes or the dishwasher is removing gunk from your dishes. And when the hot water supply runs out, you’ll have to wait until the tank is filled with hot water again.
Here are several reasons a tankless system might be your best choice:
- Tankless units save space. Older, traditional models are pretty large, which makes them space hogs. Most tankless models are about one-fifth the size of a standard tank system. Many tankless models also are mounted on the wall for even more space savings. Tankless units are safer, too, which gives you more options when it comes to where to install them.
- Tankless units save H20. Tankless units give you hot water on demand. So there’s no more wasting water running the tap and waiting for the water that comes out to finally get to the desired temperature.
- Tankless units save money. If your household uses 41 gallons of hot water or less per day, a tankless hot water heater can be at least 25 percent more energy efficient. When you use less energy, your utility bills will be lower.
- Tankless units save you … from cold showers. When your home is equipped with a tank system, the last person in line for the shower in the morning may be out of luck as the hot water supply dwindles. That won’t happen with the tankless system, which provides hot water whenever it’s needed.
- Tankless units save you … from replacing your water heater as quickly. Standard water heaters typically have a 10-year lifespan. Tankless systems can last 20 years or more.
- Tankless units save you … from messy maintenance tasks. Tank systems should be drained, scrubbed and flushed to prevent mineral buildup in the bottom of the tank. With tankless units, all you need is white vinegar for descaling.
At Matheson, we also offer a great line of affordable gas, electric and solar hot water heater systems. Call us today at 248.277.5762 or contact us on the web to learn more or to schedule your appointment. From professional plumbing and heating services in Waterford to outstanding cooling and indoor air quality services in Bloomfield, you can’t go wrong with the high-flying professionals at Matheson.
It’s Not Too Late to Save $175!
We’re currently offering an amazing deal—$175 off your water heater replacement. Act quickly, though. This offer expires Nov. 30!