CLEANING YOUR AIR DUCTS
WHY SHOULD I HAVE MY DUCTS CLEANED?
- If you or family members suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory ailments.
- If you have pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander.
- If someone is smoking in the house.
- After home renovations and remodeling.
- When having a new furnace or air conditioner installed.
- Prior to moving into a new home.We recommend having your ductwork cleaned at least every 3 to 5 years.
Indoor Air Quality
Leading causes of air pollutants include:
- Indoor pets
- Dust mites
- Inadequate air flow
- Chemicals from cleaning products
- Pollutants from building materials
Our Air Quality Services
If you are experiencing symptoms from any of the above contaminants, leading you to believe you have an indoor air quality problem, contact the Matheson team. Upon visiting your home, our experts can detect the issue, offer sound advice and suggest which services will best improve your air quality.
We offer the following services to combat air pollutants:
- Whole Home Comfort Evaluation
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluation
- Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Air Filters
Let Us Help You!
Matheson Heating • Air • Plumbing has the expertise and tools that you need to solve your indoor air quality concerns. We offer advanced HVAC equipment that will get rid of indoor contaminants. These products — such as humidifiers, ventilation systems and air filters — will purify your air, helping you breathe easier.
Sometimes no matter how much you clean, scrub and vacuum a space, the air is still contaminated. With our equipment and highly trained technicians, you can rest easy that your indoor air is clean and healthy for your family. If you have immediate questions that you need answered, look to our Air Quality FAQs page
Contact Us Today
With the help of the Matheson team, you can ensure the quality of your indoor air and your family’s safety. Call our NATE-certified technicians at (248) 363-4868 to schedule a service, or submit an online request to get started.