Can Improve Your Home’s Coolness Factor
No ductwork? No worries! At Matheson, we understand that adding ductwork to an older home, newly finished basement, sunroom or other indoor space can be costly. That’s why we are doing aerial somersaults over ductless air conditioner options that cool your home or room without the hassle or expense of installing ducts. It’s the budget-friendly way to book your flight to a cooler climate!
Clean, Quiet and Affordable, Too—How Cool Is That?
Ductless mini-split systems are extremely clean, super quiet, very affordable and easy to install. While it’s true that ductless mini-split systems are more expensive at installation than standard AC, you will save money on your energy bills over time due to their efficiency. Here’s how energy efficient they are: They can cost up to 40 percent less to operate. It’s true!
With a traditional ducted system, you also run the risk of cracks, leaks, rust and other damage. This results in more repairs and higher energy bills. That’s simply not the case with ductless mini-splits. Ductless air conditioners are also designed with built-in air filtration, which means you’ll notice less dirt, dust, allergens, viruses and other unwelcome guests in your home that are much more troublesome and abundant with ducted systems.
But that’s not all! Ductless air conditioners can be mounted on your wall or ceiling, which means they take up very little usable space. This is especially invaluable in smaller rooms or cramped quarters.
We’ll Size It All Up for You
The square footage that your ductless mini-split can cool depends on numerous factors, including size and BTU rating. At Matheson, we consider other important factors, too, such as the type of flooring and insulation you have in your home, ceiling height, windows, doors and your ideal temperature goals.
The high-flying, NATE-certified technicians at Matheson are experts at bringing ductless mini-split systems in for a perfect landing, which means everything will fit seamlessly. We’re also the team to trust for ductless mini-split system repairs and maintenance.
Consider These 5 Advantages of Going Ductless
- No. 1: A major benefit to ductless mini-split systems is added control. You can control each indoor unit separately, deciding which areas or “zones” you keep cool and which areas you don’t. With ducted systems, you have to cool your entire home, which can be wasteful, inefficient and more costly.
- No. 2: A ductless mini-split system can handle your cooling AND your heating needs. As a result, you can use this system to control your home temperatures year-round.
- No. 3: These systems are super quiet. Regular AC units can be noisy and distracting. But the major parts of a ductless system are in your home’s exterior with air released from the side of the outdoor unit, not the top. This makes it extremely quiet.
- No. 4: There’s no ductwork! This makes your installation cheaper, less complicated, faster and less disruptive. There’s no demolition and no tearing down walls.
- No. 5: Because these units are compact and easy to install on walls or ceilings, you have many more options for system placement. Your tech will help you strategize placement for maximum comfort and the highest efficiency.
At Matheson, we’re always looking out for our customers’ budgets as well as their comfort. That’s why we offer convenient financing options for those who qualify. It’s easy to apply and you’ll have an answer quickly. We also feature special coupons and offers to make budgeting even easier. We love when customers take advantage of our deals.
Schedule Your Ductless Mini Split System Installation Today!
Call us at 248.277.5762 or submit our online form to learn more about ductless air conditioners today. Our travel destination route includes Birmingham, Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Brighton, Clarkston, Commerce, Farmington Hills, Hartland, Highland, Milford, Novi, South Lyon, Waterford, West Bloomfield, White Lake, Wixom or nearby.